Digital Me!

In class my peers and I all picked different digital tools to make a 'digital about me'. I learned how to become more engaging during a presentation. I learned so much about all of my peers in my classroom and I was able to learn about them in such unique ways.

I used nearpod for my digital me. It took me a few days to get the hang of it and learn more about all of the features of the program. I found that it was easiest for me to make a powerpoint through Google Slides and then input it into nearpod. Once I did that it was easier to put slides like polls, quizzes, and interactive games. I liked doing this activity because I gained so much knowledge about so many different digital tools and I will definitely be using a lot of these tools in my future of teaching.

When I went to present it to the class I clicked on the link through Dr. Smirnova's slides and I didn't make the nearpod live. So when my peers voted on the polls I wasn't able to see their answers. But, now I know for next time. I have now became more familiar with nearpod and can not wait to use it in the future. It is such a great tool along with all of the other digital tools I learned about. Here is the link to my digital me!

My favorite thing about the digital me presentations were getting feedback from my peers about my presentation. I think that getting feedback is going to be very helpful for fieldwork.

Comments